In this week’s episode of Too Rational, Orion and Mike discuss travel. How a can one optimize the act of traveling? What’s the best method for planning? How can you make the most of trip once you get there? Stream this episode of Too Rational to hear about all these things and more.
- Evernote — Orion’s pick for travel checklists
- Simplenote — Mike’s pick for travel checklists
- Grid-it Carry Case — For organizing essentially technology and peripherals
- Capsule Hotel — The most rational of sleeping accommodations.
- Tom Bihn — Orion’s preferred backpack brand.
- GoRuck GR1 — Mike’s backpack, which is relevant but was not mentioned in this episode.
Join the Too Rational Podcast’s official subreddit to discuss each week’s topics at r/toorational.
Did you enjoy this episode? Give us a rating on the iTunes store.