In a multi-tasking, multi-threaded world where we’re encouraged to have a side hustle for our side hustle, it can be hard to slow down and focus on one’s current experience. What good is Mindfulness? Are you Present? Mike and Orion discuss in the season finale of Too Rational.
Mindfulness resources mentioned in this episode.
- Buddhism for Beginners by Jack Kornfield
- Transcendental Meditation on Wikipedia
- Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi (originally published in 1990)
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- The Hollywood Theater in Portland, OR
- Secular Buddhism (AKA, YOLO Buddhism)
- Headspace (If Headspace isn’t your thing, try Calm)
Join the Too Rational Podcast’s official subreddit to discuss each week’s topics at r/toorational.