In this episode of Too Rational, Orion and Mike discuss security. Listen to the hosts’ takes on security of all sorts — from digital security to the security of our physical spaces.
Security tools and resources mentioned in this episode:
- KeePass Password Safe (Open Source)
- Facebook Stored Hundreds of Millions of User Passwords in Plain Text (Mike was thinking that this might have been Experian but, no. It was Facebook.)
- Multi-Factor Authentication (2FA/MFA)
- Google Authenticator, LastPass Authenticator, Authy
- Hello Kitty Fan Club
- Arlo Security Cameras
- Nest Home Security
- Kevo Smartlock, Next X Yale Lock
- How to crack any Master Combination Lock
Join the Too Rational Podcast’s official subreddit to discuss each week’s topics at r/toorational.