Mike shocks Orion with his “Now Playing”; Orion has bad taste in music; it’s possible and feasible to rent a lute if you’re so inclined. All this, and more, in this week’s musical episode of Too Rational.
If you’ve been enjoying Too Rational, please take a minute to review/rate our show on Apple Podcasts.
Music notes (pun intended) for this episode.
- Ronn McFarlane shredding on the Baroque lute
- Synthwave Stream
- What is Nardcore?
- What is the Spotify Sound?
- Audiobooks Narrated by Wil Wheaton
- Bo Burnham – Art is Dead
- Tim Minchin – Rock and Roll Nerd
- The Lonely Island – Threw it on the Ground & Diaper Money
- Classical — The Greenwich Trio – Shostakovich Piano Trio Op. 4
- Dubstep — Skrillex – Nice Sprites and Scary Monsters
- Code Fury — Mike’s curated Synthwave Playlist
- The Genius of Sound Design at Disneyland
- Sonos Wireless Speakers
- Medieval Hardcore Party Mix
- The Breaking of the Fellowship
- Lute Society of America
- Review of the album Mike played bass (and guitar) on
- Orion’s Band: Rule of Thumb – It’ll be Alright
- FL Studio, AKA “Fruity Loops”
- Josh Penn-Peirson – Better Off Alone
- The True Slime King
- Rhawn’s Masterpiece
- Score: A Film Music Documentary
- Who really composed the score for The Pirates of the Caribbean
Join the Too Rational Podcast’s official subreddit to discuss each week’s topics at r/toorational.